Tuesday 17 September 2013

Bourjois | Eyeshadow, Blush & Primer!

Recently, Priceline opened at my local mall which was really exciting because they sell Bourjois! I've never seen Bourjois in real life so when they had their sale I HAD to buy something. I ended up buying the $28 Smoky Eye Trio Eye Shadow in Rose Vintage. These eye shadows are absolutely gorgeous and well worth the price. They are easily applied onto the eye and are very colourful.


Image



With my purchase I received two free gifts inside a cute container that is the shape of a can. Inside the can I got the Flower Perfection Translucent Smoothing Primer and the Little Round Pot Blush in Rose D'or.


Image


The blush is my favourite out of the two free products. It smells like a floral candy and is super easily applied and very pigmented. A slight dab with my blush brush and a few strokes on my cheek and I have a slightly flushed cheek. It is a very pretty blush and it smells great. The primer is nice as well although I haven't really owned very many primers in my lifetime so I don't really have that much of a review on it. Except it feels really nice. I just kind of like touching it.


Image


The reason I haven't purchased Bourjois before is because I don't like to buy cosmetics online because I just get very paranoid that the product will be damaged or used. I know that it's kind of limiting the brands in which I can purchase but y'know, paranoia wins. So far though, I love Bourjois. The products that I have are such high quality considering they're technically "drugstore/pharmacy" brands. Although I'm all about the pharmacy brands. I just wish they had a bigger range at my local Priceline.

4 comments:

  1. Bourjois is probably my favourite make up brand at the moment. I've never seen that primer in UK stores, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this brand!

    - KW
    http://musthaveboxes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually haven't ever seen it in stores it came in my free gift but it's really good! I love Bourjois right now and some of their products smell really nice. Like, the smell isn't a big factor when purchasing make-up but it is a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what you mean - I wouldn't buy a product based on smell alone, but it is one of those little things that really lets you know that they've put a lot of thought into it :)

    ReplyDelete