Friday 20 September 2013

Clean & Clear | Skincare Products!

I haven't used a lot of different skincare brands in my time but out of the ones I have used Clean & Clear is my favourite. So these are the products I have been using lately and how well they work!

Image

 

Deep Action Daily Scrub
This is the one product that my face is literally in love with. I have used it for the past two years and it actually can work by itself. When I used it without anything else I only break out when I'm y'know, menstruating. It's really nice on the skin and not too rough which is great. It works so well and makes my skin so soft.
It costs $9.99 which is pretty good I think most scrubs are around that much when they're from the grocery store so it's pretty good.

Essentials Oil-Control Toner
I use this twice a day, as soon as I wake up and after my shower at night. It does have alcohol in it which my sister says is something you probably shouldn't put on your face but I mean, I put it in my body so why can't I put it on my face? (That is horrible logic, by the way.) I probably wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin though, I would recommend an alcohol free toner. This product is really good. It removes any excess oil and makes my skin feel very clean and smooth. I do moisturise straight after using this product otherwise I find my skin gets very dry. 
It costs $6.49 AUD.

Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub
I got this product free as a gift when I re-purchased my daily scrub from Priceline. I don't use it all the time but when I do it is really good. It has lots of beads in it which are quite hard and rough so it is definitely not for sensitive skin. What I find kind of weird about this product is that it does have caffeine in it, I'm not sure what that is supposed to do for the skin but if anybody knows, tell me! It does make my skin feel very smooth and clean. I also love scrubbing it on my face because I think it feels quite nice. I generally use this if I'm planning to be out all day so that when I sweat (because it's hot where I live most of the time ) my skin doesn't get too oily. 
It costs $10.99. 

So all-in-all I do love these products.
What is your favourite skincare brand and are there any products from any brand that you would recommend I try? A product I am thinking about trying is the Milk & Co Light Moisturiser - Have you used it and is it any good?

No comments:

Post a Comment