Wednesday 18 September 2013

Covergirl | Clump Crusher Mascara + Thoughts on Smoochies?

I know this product has been reviewed and recommended by so many people on the internet and I know that not everybody likes it but... I absolutely love it. It is so easy to apply because it has a thin applicator so I'm generally less likely to stab myself in the eye which I'm quite prone to doing. Every single time I have applied it, is has been completely clump free and doesn't make my eyelashes feel heavy and kind of like straw which is always good because I can't stand the straw-eyelash feeling.


covergirl-lashblast-clump-crusher-mascara


I've always been a fan of Covergirl because of it's quality and affordability. I think at one point all of the make up I had was Covergirl and that was it. I think it's a great brand and I'm really looking forward to the *HOPEFULLY* release of the smoochies. I was reading their Australian Facebook page and a person from the actual page said that the smoochies were on their way so I'm thinking it's a Summer release like they did in the US and other Northern Hemispherey places.


Do you like the smoochies and are they worth purchasing?

No comments:

Post a Comment