Sunday 22 September 2013

Maybelline, Revlon & Priceline!

Good afternoon!

Today I went into Priceline to buy a foundation brush as I found that whenever I use a sponge I break out really bad so I've actually been using my hands which I find doesn't provide the greatest amount of coverage for me. I don't know if I just wasn't putting enough on but I did want a brush for a nicer finish anyway. 

ImageSo I invested in the Revlon Foundation Brush. It was on sale so I bought it for around $10 which is quite good considering normally it's $14. I haven't used it yet so I don't have an opinion on it but I was wondering if anybody owns any Revlon brushes and are they any good? 

ImageAnother thing I bought today was the Maybelline Baby Lips Berry Crush tinted lip balm thing. I put this on in the car on the way home because I was really excited to try it and I must admit I did think it would have more colour. I like it but I don't love it but it will be nice when I don't want to wear lipstick but I do want to add colour to my lips so it's nice for that even if it's just a tiny bit.

Also while I was in my room today I realised that... I have 3 $5 off gift vouchers for October. So every time I spend $35 or more in store I will get $5 off which excites me a little bit. So I was wondering if there was any products you think I should try? I do live in Australia so make up can be a little bit limited but there are always a few stores to try for products and online so let me know in the comments!  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment