Thursday 3 October 2013

Asos Beauty | October Wishlist!

Anybody that knows me knows that I love to save money. Even when I have a lot of money... I'm more inclined to buy something on sale than not on sale. I would probably still buy make-up from the pharmacy even if I was a millionaire (although I would be more inclined to splurge on high-end products...)


I've been browsing the Asos beauty section and it seems that a lot of their products (especially Bourjois) is cheaper online with free shipping than it is at my local Priceline. So I've put together a few of my favourite products that I've found on there since I'm going to be buying a few within the next few days. Not all of them because I found quite a few but I will be buying a few and will update my blog as soon as they arrive on the new products and what I think of them! It's also 10% off for students!


This is in order of Brand as well :)


Bourjois


The first two things I found were the Healthy Mix Foundation and a limited edition vintage Blusher in Rose Amber. I've heard quite a few good things about the Healthy Mix foundation so I thought I'd give it a go. I also own one of the little round pot blushers and I'm absolutely in love with it so I thought.. why not own another? Especially for $11.78, that's a real bargain in my eyes. The last thing from Bourjois that I would like to try is the Bourjois ASOS Double-ended Eyeliner and Eraser. I have heard literally nothing about this product but it seems helpful although I am not sure if I will purchase it yet.


Barry M


I have never seen Barry M anywhere in Australia so I'm assuming you can't get it here but these are the products I would love to try but am still not sure about it since I've never even swatched anything on my hands.


The first thing is the Natural Glow Shadow & Blush Palette which looks quite similar to the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette which I have wanted for a while now but haven't been able to purchase so I think this would be a good alternative to that. The other product from Barry M I would like to try is the Lip Paint in Dolly Pink. I have been looking for a pink like this in stores and I haven't been able to find one that I absolutely loved but this one looks amazing so I'm thinking about this one but again, I don't know the brand so I'm unsure.


Models Own


I love the idea of a Beauty Blender sponge but hate the idea of a $30 sponge. So, when I saw this Model's Own Acorn Sponge set I was intrigued and excited. I don't think the quality of these sponges will be up to the Beauty Blender standard (I haven't seen the Models Own sponges reviewed) but I do think it's a better alternative and it's $20 less and you get 2 sponges. 


Rimmel London


I feel like Rimmel is a really affordable brand, even in Australia, but ASOS appears to make it even more affordable so there are a few things I would like to purchase.


There are 2 lipsticks on my list and the first one is the Lasting Finish Lipstick in Nude Pink, I don't have a lot of nudes because throughout the past few years I've really loved bright pinks but I'm starting to like the uh nude side of life. In terms of make-up anyway. The other lipstick I really want is the Moisture Renew Lipstick in Soft Coral, I saw the colour and fell in love and added it to my wishlist - that sums up my decision making process on that specific product. The last thing from Rimmel is just the Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Liner. My Australis eyeliner that I currently use is running out so I'm in need of a new one and the Scandaleyes range is pretty good I have to say so I'd like to try out the eyeliner.


No comments:

Post a Comment