Wednesday 4 December 2013

Favourite Television Shows of 2013 | December 5th

I don't have a beauty post for you today because I haven't had the time to take pictures and I've been a bit frustrated with my photos because they're taken with an iPhone and I don't know how to make them look better and the iPhone lets in too much light into the lens and it distorts the colour which makes me annoyed. So, I will be doing a review tomorrow I just need to get myself sorted a little bit.


I thought I would do a little post about shows that I have been loving over 2013. They didn't necessarily start in 2013 but they are current shows.


Pretty Little Liars
I love Pretty Little Liars. I started watching it this year and I've been completely hooked from the first episode. It does get repetitive but it's okay I love it anyway.


Nashville
This is one I recently started watching - as in at the end of November recently - but I am so hooked on it. It's not a show for everybody because it's essentially about country singers and their lives when they're famous or when they're trying to get recognition by the industry but I really like it.


The X Factor US
I am a huge sucker for the X Factor US. I never really liked the Australian version because I feel like the judges are annoying as hell but the US version, I can't get enough of. Although, I will say, they're eliminating my favourites every week and I'm really starting to get irritated about that.


My Mad Fat Diary
This is a British show which is only 10 episodes long for the first season I'm pretty sure but I loved it. It's about a girl with depression and some form of binge-eating-disorder-problem, so it's not for everybody but I don't mind a tale about mental illness.


Breaking Bad
Let's just say, I'm still mourning the end of this series. I loved it. I could have kept loving it.


Homeland
I thought I was getting bored of it.. and then season 3... and now I just.. feels.


New Girl
Zooey Deschanel is the cutest thing on earth. I absolutely love this show and I think the new season has gotten even funnier. Although the whole aspect of 4 30 year olds who haven't found love or stable jobs or had children makes me frightened for the future.


Orphan Black
I think season one recently ended but man, this show. You need to see it, really, right now. It's about clones but it's done in such a way that it's intense, sad and sometimes funny so I really enjoy it. I really admire the actress as well, who knew one person could play over 4 characters... at one time.


Modern Family
Modern Family is hilarious. I will never not love it.


And there is one show I don't know how I feel about quite yet..


American Horror Story: Coven
The first two seasons I mean, I liked the first 6 episodes of each season and then it just got really weird and kind of uncomfortable and was a bit nonsensical. I mean aliens, really? But so far Coven has impressed, although it is weird.. and uncomfortable.. I've been enjoying it. But we've hit the 6ish episode mark of the season so who knows where it could go from here?


I have a tv problem, I know, but I love it so much and I was only studying 3 days a week for most of the year.


What are your favourite tv shows of 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment