Thursday 5 December 2013

Half-Price Models Prefer Brushes | December 6th

Image

 

Okay guys, I honestly cannot believe it's December 6th. I know the year has gone fast and we've all been saying it.. BUT IT'S DECEMBER 6TH. Aside from the fact that it feels like my life is going at the speed of light and I can't slow it down... Priceline is having half off of the entire Models Prefer range. I had one Models Prefer eye shadow brush which I really enjoyed so I was like, it's half off why not? 

Extra Large allover brush - MPP103
I lost my powder brush months ago and to be quite honest I was using a really small blush brush. I really wanted a giant brush that I could use to just powder my face really quickly and efficiently and this brush does that. I bought it yesterday and used it today but it's really nice and I quite enjoy it.
Full Price - $24.99

Airbrush Foundation Brush - MPA101
I needed a new foundation brush because I've been using a really cheap one that's kind of falling apart. To be honest I've been lusting after the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush but it's sold out everywhere.. so I settled, but this brush actually is really nice. 
Full Price - $16.99

Round Smude/Crease Brush - MP23
I just wanted a crease brush but I haven't used it yet because I bought it today. So we'll see how it goes. 
Full Price - $11.99

I'm probably going to go back for the contour brush and maybe a new blush brush.. and also a new blush. Are you taking advantage of the half off models prefer range? 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some nice brushes. Thanks for the heads up about the sale, I'll go check it out. Have a great weekend! sparkle2day.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they're pretty good, especially at half price! Thank you, I hope you have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete