Sunday 26 January 2014

MAC Studio Fix Fluid + Powder | Review


Last night I changed my blog from wordpress to blogger because I felt like this website gives me more options and it's easier in my opinion to connect to other blogs as most of them are on blogger! My bloglovin is still the same I just changed the url for it. I'm also still figuring out this whole picture editing thang. 

At the end of last year I decided I would try the MAC studio fix fluid and powder (fluid in NC15 and powder in CW20 I believe) because I had 20% off at Myer so I thought - why the hell not? I've been using the foundation and powder for about a month now I have to say I do love it. It stays on my face for the majority of the day (due to summer and sweatage most foundations don't last at all on my face - my old one used to be completely missing from my face after about 7 hours.) Although it's expensive I've found that I don't need to use a whole lot of the fluid to cover my face which is a bonus because that means it will last a little bit longer. I think this has got to be one of the best foundations I have used - and so it should be considering I paid $40 for each product, they're usually $49. 

I still have my Covergirl foundation to use if I'm just running down to the shop for an hour or two or if I want to play around with my make up and I still do love it and will always repurchase but... for staying power and colours available I think MAC wins but it should be better because of the price difference. 

How do you feel about high end products and have you tried any MAC products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment