Saturday 22 February 2014

Beauty Wishlist | February 2014

Beauty Wishlist Feb 2014


Products shown above:
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush
    I've been waiting a little while for these blushes to hit stores in Australia because I think they're just so beautiful. I was expecting them to retail for $62 like the Ambient Lighting Powders but surprisingly they're retailing for $50! 
  • MAC Rebel Lipstick 
    Lately I've been obsessed with this lipstick, it's such a nice colour. I've been debating whether or not I want to purchase it because I'm scared it won't suit me but I love the colour so much. This lipstick retails in Australia for $36. 
  • Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
    I've wanted this for a while but I just never purchased it but I'm obsessed with it again and I think when I get my Priceline gift voucher I'm going to use that to purchase this. This brush retails for $19.99.
  • Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
    With the upcoming release of the Revlon Matte balms I wandered over to the Revlon section and swatched the Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains and completely fell in love with Honey. I can tell when the matte versions are released I'm going to be spending a lot of money at Revlon. They retail for $17.95
  • Smashbox Full Exposure Palette
    This is such a pretty palette and I only just realised today that Mecca have started stocking it. This palette retails for $69.95. 
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Milk Chocolate
    I've very recently started to get more into bronzers but I feel like the problem with cheaper brands of bronzer is most of them contain shimmer or they're way too dark for my way too pale skin. I've seen a lot of reviews by people with a similar skin tone and it looks really lovely on their skin so I'm assuming it would have the same effect on mine. This retails for $43.95.
  • Clinique 3-Step Introduction Kit Type 2
    I've used Cinique samples previously when I was younger and my skin absolutely loved it but I never really wanted to buy it because of the price tag but I feel like I should just invest in Clinique because I know it works. I've spent a lot of time wasting a lot of money on products from the lower price point and there is an ingredient in cheaper skincare that my skin hates. I don't know what it is but I know Clinique don't seem to use it. It is present in make up as well so if you know like a common ingredient in cheaper cosmetics that a lot of people are allergic to? Tell me. Haha. I'm going to tell my doctor about it when I see her so she can find out the issue but y'know. That was a ramble and a half. This retails for $29 but it's just the 4-week-trial-thing.
  • Clinique All About Eyes
    I need an eye cream because the last one I had I was actually allergic to. I am definitely going to see if I can get a sample of this before purchasing, if I can't I most likely won't get it but I'm going to try my best! This product has a steep price point but people say that it lasts for ages so that's good. It retails for $58 for 15ml or $92 for 30ml. It would be smarter to buy the bigger one in my opinion. 
  • Sigma Make Me Blush Essential Kit
    The last thing on my pretty long wishlist is the Sigma Make Me Blush Essential kit. Polyvore doesn't have a picture of the pink ones so we'll have to make do with the Mrs Bunny ones. Sigma brushes are supposed to be like "THE SHIT" and they're pretty cute too so I need this in my life. This set retails for $155 USD so for Australian dollars it's either gonna be a little more or a little less depending on when I make a purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment