Saturday 8 March 2014

January/February 2014 | Empties #1


A little while ago I decided I would jump onto the "empties" band wagon. They're one of my favourite types of posts because then you know what people do and don't like. I've been hoarding my junk  so here is my January/February empties!

Simple - Kind to Skin Light Moisturiser - $9.99
I really like this moisturiser. It's really nice on the skin and really sinks right into the skin. I put on two layers of this and my face loves it. It's a really affordable great quality moisturiser.
Would I repurchase? Yes!

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturiser - $13.99
I did not like this moisturiser at all. My sister bought it for me when she first got home from America because she said she loved it but my skin just doesn't like it. For starters - my skin is dry to normal and not oily at all which might be the problem. It makes my skin feel kind of plasticy if that makes sense? It doesn't sink all the way into the skin and just feels horrible on my skin. 
Would I repurchase? No because it doesn't work for me. 

La Roche Posay - Thermal Water - $9.99
My sister received this in a Lust Have It box a while ago and gave it to me. She said she didn't need it because it's "water in a can" but it makes my skin feel a lot softer! I really like this product but I think I want to try more of the soothing mists on offer. 
Would I repurchase? Maybe

Covergirl - 3-in-1 Foundation - $19.95
I really like this foundation although I will say it will sweat off if you wear it during a hot day. At least it does on my skin. It provides a nice amount of coverage and looks really good as well. This is my second bottle of this foundation so that just means I do like it considering I really can't stick to one foundation! 
Would I repurchase? Yes, I'm just waiting for a Covergirl sale! 

Swisspers - Cucumber Facial Cleansing Wipes - $6.29
I bought these in a pack of 3 from Big W for $8 but the single price from Priceline is about $6.29. These are my favourite wipes, they smell really fresh and do a decent job at removing make up. I don't use these alone I do use a facial cleanser in the shower but I just like having wipes for removing my make up. 
Would I repurchase? Definitely! 

Swisspers- Cotton Pads - $3.99
Swisspers sell my favourite cotton pads. They're really soft and gentle. I use these to remove my eye make up and apply my toner with. Honestly, I don't buy any other brand of cotton pad.
Would I repurchase? Yes! 

Those are my empties for January/February. I use up a lot more skincare products than anything else. 
Link me your empties post in the comments if you've done one this month! I love reading them. 

3 comments:

  1. I love the Simple Light Moisturiser. It's so cheap yet works so well. Lovely blog - I'm your newest follower!
    cosmoopolitan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's really good! Only thing I don't like about is that I have thirsty skin and need to apply like 2-3 coats haha. Thanks for following :D

      Delete
  2. I am so glad yous topped by my blog and are following...thank you so much, it offers me the opportunity to discover yours...so interresting....so thank you again!!!
    Xoxo
    France

    ReplyDelete